|2023 (1)||RE Bill Bruce, Moderator||Denison United||608-604-2501||Contact Email|
|2023 (1)||RE Craig Levine||Sioux City First||712-202-3100||Contact Email|
|2024 (2)||RE Mason Goodenow||Battle Creek First||712-369-1332||Contact Email|
|2024 (2)||RE Cyndi Rock-Raasch||Odebolt First||712-830-8124||Contact Email|
|2025 (1)||TE Suzanne Wobig||Armstrong First & Ringsted First||563-580-7538||Contact Email|
|Staff||TE Annika Lister Stroope||Ex Officio||402-492-1636||Contact Email|
a) Develop a unified budget — administrative and mission — through allocations of funds requested to achieve the goals of Presbytery.
b) Have management oversight of all the funds of Presbytery, implement, and recommend amendments to the existing fiscal accountability policies of Presbytery.
c) Review and make recommendations to the Council on any elected staff housing loan applications.
d) Have management of Presbytery’s assets and liabilities. These include:
1) Monitoring insurance guidelines;
2) Managing investment guidelines;
3) Recommending modifications in current year’s budget;
4) Monitoring the use of designated and/or restricted funds of Presbytery;
5) Reviewing and making recommendations as to purchase, sell, transfer, lease, or encumbrance of Presbytery-owned properties.
6) Review inventory of all business and communication equipment.
e) Establish procedure for the annual financial review and review of treasurer’s records.
f) Review and make recommendations of all fund-raising campaigns of subsidiary corporations.
g) Review and make recommendations to the Council on all site loan and church loan applications.
Membership: The committee shall consist of six members in three classes.